Marketing Day: Top 2018 YouTube TrueView ads, MarTech 2018 agenda, Facebook missteps
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Grammarly tops YouTube’s TrueView for Action 2018 leaderboard
Dec 7, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The ranking algorithm factored total reach, clicks and engagement for the direct response ads.
- Facebook missteps highlight what happens when you can’t trust platform metrics
Dec 7, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Marketers weigh-in on the dilemma of trusting Facebook’s video ad metrics and offer alternatives for measuring video campaign results.
- Get your sneak peek at the MarTech agenda
Dec 7, 2018 by Scott Brinker
Senior-level marketers at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management are coming to MarTech® January 30-31, 2019 in San Jose for proven strategies from real-world experts. Here’s a sneak peek.
- Repair your reputation: Displace mugshots with your family photo album
Dec 7, 2018 by Chris Silver Smith
You have the tools to suppress your own mugshots in search engines’ results by publishing a bunch of images associated with your name. Here’s how.
- Firefly adds mobile device-like targeting to ads on car rooftops
Dec 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
The San Francisco-based startup is delivering ads designed for drivers’ specific paths, with a granularity down to a city block.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- The MarTech Minute: CallRail adds CPL capability, Hero picks up Clock Four, more
Dec 7, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- Two DSPs add out-of-home programmatic inventory, as the real world becomes another channel
Dec 7, 2018 by Barry Levine
Announcements this week by Adelphic and MobPro highlight new forms of retargeting, attribution, real-world based audience targeting and multi-channel coordinated campaigns.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 7 Conversion Snafus That Kill Ecommerce Sales, Practical Ecommerce
- FB QVC? Facebook tries Live video shopping, TechCrunch
- Learn How to Optimize Your Mobile Landing Page to Drive Sales, Facebook Business
- Mobile is the Channel of Choice for Customers This Holiday Season, Multichannel Merchant
- Secrets for Leveraging Video on Lesser-Used Social Media Platforms, Marketo
- The Twelve Days of MarTech, Chief Marketing Technologist
- What To Do When Your Digital Campaign is Struggling, The AdStage Blog
- Why Nano-Influencers Are a Social Media Marketers Secret Weapon, CMS Wire
- Why The Digital Advertising Industry Needs An Ethics-By-Design Framework, AdExchanger
The post Marketing Day: Top 2018 YouTube TrueView ads, MarTech 2018 agenda, Facebook missteps appeared first on Marketing Land.