Marketing Day: Amazon adopts viewability standard, post-holiday return season, more
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon adopts MRC viewability standard for conversion attribution
Jan 4, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
View-through conversions are now attributed to viewable impressions only.
- It’s post-holiday return season: How marketers can make the best of it
Jan 4, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
U.S. retail returns are expected to cost retailers $550 billion by 2020, with e-commerce leading the way.
- Email trustworthiness: Here’s how to avoid looking like spam
Jan 4, 2019 by Len Shneyder
Part 2 of this email marketing series looks at the current state of email and the steps being taken to differentiate legitimate email marketing from spam.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Lead the pivot to customer centricity
Jan 4, 2019 by Debbie Qaqish
If a company is going to stay competitive, they must go where the customer goes and create a B2C experience for a B2B buyer.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 6 Powerful Gmail Remarketing Strategies Proven To Work, Ignite Visibility
- Appeal to the locals: 5 steps to reaching a global audience with your app , Think with Google
- Getting Interactive is Key to Effective Content Marketing in 2019, CMS Wire
- How Much Does Digital Marketing Really Cost?, Vertical Measures
- Hyper-Personalization: What It Is and Why You Need It in Your 2019 Marketing, Convince & Convert
- Product Teams Are The Mobile Marketers Of Tomorrow, adexchanger.com
- Using Facebook Event Ads to Promote Events, PPC Hero
The post Marketing Day: Amazon adopts viewability standard, post-holiday return season, more appeared first on Marketing Land.